Saturday 18 May 2013

Simple and Punk!

5 comments
My previous post (Click here for more) was about how this year Glorified Punk at its best! 

This post will show you how subtle you can be with punk to suit you and your lifestyle. I styled my Sister-in-Law with A pair of simple Denim shorts, a Tank and a Cape with studs; accessories in Black Metal, which totally does the trick!









Make sure the eyes are smokey Grey, the hair is messy and carelessly put-together 


Elements in Grey, Black Metal, Studs on the apparel  
Tank with Stones and Studs: Ed-Hardy
Studded Cape: Alcott

With a studded footwear add more punk to your look
Studded Sandals : Alcott

I would love to hear to what you feel about this look! 
xoxo
Style..A Pastiche!


Join me on Facebook Twitter Bloglovin | Lookbook StylePile Chictopia Wooplr | Pinterest 

5 comments:

  1. Unquеstionably believе that whiсh you sаiԁ.
    Your favοrite reаson seemed to be at the internet the simplest
    fаctor to be aware of. I ѕay to you, I certainly get annoyed at the sаmе tіme as othеr people сonsiԁer
    isѕues that they just ԁo nоt understand about.

    You managed to hit the nail upon the hіgheѕt anԁ also ԁefined оut the entіre thing with nο need side-effects ,
    otheг peορle can takе а signal. Will likely be bаck
    to gеt more. Thanks

    Mу blοg; RPMPoker Offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarvin .. Thank you ..I appreciate it ! But it aint me.. Its my Sis-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the shoes and the tattoo...stars are my fav.
    xxx
    mari
    #GIG SPECIAL TAG LOVE
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete

.