Thursday 13 June 2013

Studded Shirt from iknowstudio.com - Day Look!

5 comments

Hello Everyone!

I Recently picked up this amazing Off-White Shirt with Studs on its Collar and Seams from 'I Know Studio'. The Trend of Studded Apparel i.e. 'Punk' has been there for almost 2 seasons now! (Click here for more).

Here's how you can wear it as for a Sunny Day Look!
Pair it with an Electric Blue Skinny Trousers, throw in a Vintage looking Round Framed Glasses or as I call it the 'John Lennon' Sun Glasses, with a Clutch and a pair of Red Mojri's. You are all set for an afternoon out with Friends :)!















Vintage John Lennon Glasses - Singapore Flea Market
Off-White Shirt - Iknowstudio.com
Blue Skinnies - Dubai Plaza, Brigade Road, Bangalore
Red Mojri's - Enroute
Off-White Clutch - Satya Paul

Visit Here for a Great Collection from www.iknowstudio.com 


Current offers include Rs. 500 Discount on your First Purchase
15% Flat Discount Coupon: IKSFLAT15
5% Additional Discount on all Pre-paid Orders


That's all for now ! Do leave me your comments :) 

Chaicy
Style.. A Pastiche!

Join me on Facebook Twitter Bloglovin | Lookbook StylePile Chictopia Wooplr | Pinterest 

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I check your new stuff daily. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!


    Have a look at my web site todoandaluciacomes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination of blue klein and red shoes. I like your blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellο I am so thrilled I found youг weblog,
    I reаlly founԁ you by accident, whilе І was
    searching on Digg fοг ѕomething elѕe, Regardless I
    am here noω and wоulԁ just likе to say thаnk
    you for a fantаstic рost anԁ a all гound enjoyable blog (Ι also loνe the theme/design), I don’t have time to read thгough it
    аll at the moment but І have book-mаrκеd it
    and also included your RSS feeԁs, so whеn I hаve time I ωill be back to read
    а lot more, Pleasе do keep up the superb b.

    Mу site: Reԁ Kings Poker Bonuѕ ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your top :D

    Invite you to enter
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-luch-luch-craft.html
    || Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International Giveaway
    Hope you will Join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
    ps: if you'd like to follow each other blog on gfc, g+, and bloglovin. feel free to leave me a comment :)

    ReplyDelete

.