Saturday 13 July 2013

Camouflage : Day Look

22 comments

How to wear Camouflage Skirt for a day look 

Hi everyone!

I have a 2 part Outfit post on how you could style a Camouflage Skirt for a day look and an evening look. This post will show you the Day look.

I paired it with a Beige Tee with a few goth prints, a pair of Ray Bans, a Pastel Green Wedge and a Beige Bag.
camouflage,  how to wear





 




Beige Tee - Flea Market in Singapore
Aviators - Ray Ban
Pastel Green Pumps - (previously styled here)
Beige Bag - Ladida (previously styled here)

Do leave me your comments!


Photo

22 comments:

  1. Lovely graphic tee - Cute look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Goth T.. You look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! :D
    #gigblogger
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camo is big where I live, but not many girls know how to make it look chic like you did! :) Great outfit!

    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your outfit! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur skirt is awesome!!!#GIG love

    http://www.rosalietagonan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your purse! The camo skirt is surprisingly cute. I'm not a huge fan of camo, but some people really pull off the look well xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could have swore I already commented on this! Love the pastel flats <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love those flats - so cute, and the color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! Love the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yey! I have a camouflage skirt that I haven't worn yet. Thanks for this. Loving the outfit. It looks good on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look lovely! love the cute bag :D
    big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the whole girly-military look! Love everything in your outfit - shirt, skirt, shoes, accessories, etc. So cool yet classy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice, i actually love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The t-shirt is so lovely!!! And you looked cute too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Camouflage skirts are really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. everyone is saying they love the shirt but I love the bag! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank y'all for all your love :*

    ReplyDelete

.