Friday 31 May 2013

Grunge for an Indian Summer! (Tribute to 'The Doors' Band)

13 comments
Hello everyone!

We lost Ray Manzarek this month :(. For all of you who do not know him.. He was 'The Doors' Band's founding member and a Kebyboardist (A very good one if fact) My fav Blues and Rock Band. So this post is dedicated to them. A Grunge look for the Indian Summer (One of Jim's most seductive songs) !

My favorite Jim Morrison T' with a pair of high waisted Oxford shorts and a pair of Oxford shoes! To give it that girly edge I added a polka dot Bangle, a white M-o-P bracelet and a polka dot Bag.















Yeah I own it in 2 colours coz I love Jim <3 :="" nbsp="" p="">

Jim Morrison T - Flee Market, Goa
Button-up Oxford Shorts - Allen Solly
Oxford Shoes - Inara - Was featured in another post (Click Here) 

Leave me your Comments! 

xx Chaicy

Style..A Pastiche!


13 comments:

  1. Those lavendar lace-up flats are pretty much the cutest flats I've seen for Spring. I want a pair!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Caity .. Aren't they :) I'll check the link and send it accross to you.. They do ship to US :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie, that is one simple yet striking coordinate! Even without the bag, the extra pop of colour from your oxfords pulls your outfit together and makes it look girly. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top. I've always been wanting to have one. It's cool wearing a huge face on tees. You look great by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole outfit is so cozy and cute. Love the shoes and the polka dots bag...and obviously the sunnies. Have a great nigh!
    muah
    xxx
    mari from www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
    GIG special tag

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rolled sleeves on your t-shirt! Such an easy way to dress up a casual shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking fab!!
    I've always wanted to try oxford shoes, but somehow I feel I won't be able to do justice to them.. But you're just rocking them!

    <3 #GIG

    ReplyDelete
  8. followed you back via BlogLovin sweetie :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sooo much everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those pants...follow u via GFC

    -gig-

    ReplyDelete

.