Wednesday 20 March 2013

Colour Blocking and Body Con Dress

18 comments
My second style shoot and the theme was 'Fashionista' someone who's a fashion addict. I chose to mix two trends Colour Blocking (i.e. using Primary Colours in dresses and accessories) and Bodycon Dress with a Cut out back.

My moodboard for this look.




Electric Blue Body Con Dress and Cut out back, accessorised it with Red Clutch and Heels.

Bodycon Dress in Electric Blue with cut-out back - Forever21
Red Stilettos - Enroute
Clutch - Picked it up from Commercial Street, Bangalore








Leave me your comments :)

xx
Style..A Pastiche!

18 comments:

  1. Love the dress. And you pick the perfect shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never dare to wear color block, I don´t know why but I feel like looks good on other girls but not in me.
    Loving your outfit!.
    xoxo,
    Gime from (GIG)

    fb:http://www.facebook.com/Coolrunwaystyle
    twitter: @Coolrunwaystyle
    Blog: http://www.coolrunwaystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love combining red with blue. It always looks classy yet fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexyyyyyy :) i love the cut and the fit on you :) (GIG)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your heels and clutch! you look stunning! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for such lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute dress! :)i love colour blocking too! #GIG

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!
    nice blog, following you!
    visit mine and let me know if you like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dress!
    GiG
    aunaturelessence.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exсellеnt post. I'm dealing with some of these issues as well..

    my blog post ... BlackChipPoker Promotions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes! Very hot outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress!!! Something I'd totally wear!!!

    ReplyDelete

.