Friday 15 March 2013

Street Style - Purple Loafers

13 comments
This is my first Styling shoot and I chose something that I'm absolutely comfortable in - A pair of perfectly fitted Denim, a Racer Back and a pair of my New Purple Cut-out Loafers. I absolutely adore this new pair of Loafers which is comfortable to walk in and looks Chic as well. 

This look is perfect for a casual day outing with friends, a Shopping spree where in you have to walk a lot and prefer not to be running around in your high heels.









Katy Perry T - Dubai Plaza, Bangalore
Denim - Levi's Skinny Fit
Purple Cut-out Loafers - Inara 
White Sling Bag - Satya Paul

Do leave me your Comments!







13 comments:

  1. Chaiiii :) So pretty! and luurvvee the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your top and your shoes! can i have that? haha just kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace and the shirt! they are so cutttee!!!

    Thanks for a comment on my post on GIG..=)

    i am your new follower..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much guyss !! Appreciate all your love :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, reading your status on FB and thought that I would run over and take a look. You look great! I especially love that top, that is a "me" top! You hooked it up, great look!
    http://fitandbeyond40.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes... they look super comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the color of ur shoes chaithra...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the color of ur shoes chaithra...

    ReplyDelete

.