Friday 10 May 2013

Graphic Print Dress

6 comments
Hello Everyone!

Graphic Prints are one of my favorite trends of this season. I do like them only when they are subtle and elegant. My Pick is an Electric Blue Dress in Satin with black Brush Stroke Graphic Print with Box Pleats on the neckline.

Since this can mostly be worn as an Evening formal wear, I paired all the accessories in Silver or Silvery Grey, I love this combination!

Take a look:
















This dress is especially flattering on a Pear Shaped body as it hides the Flaws below the Waist line.

Electric Blue Dress - Code
Statement Necklace - Custom Made
Clutch & Belt - Singapore - Street Market
Silver Grey Satin Peep toe - Carlton London


Leave me your Comments...

xoxo

Style..A Pastiche!

Join me on Facebook Twitter Bloglovin | Lookbook StylePile Chictopia Wooplr | Pinterest 


6 comments:

  1. Dеfіnitely believe that which yοu sаiԁ.
    Υοuг fаvoritе reaѕοn sееmed to be on the internet the еаѕiеst thing to be
    aωarе of. I saу to you, I definіtely gеt annoyеd whіle ρeoρle
    think about ωoгrіes that theу juѕt dο not know аbout.
    Yοu manageԁ to hit thе nail uрon the top as wеll as defined out the wholе thing
    wіthout haνіng side-effects , peoρle соulԁ takе a signаl.
    Wіll рrobably be bаck to get morе.
    Τhanκs

    Feel free to suгf to my web page :: RPMPoker Offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty dress!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whаt's up to every , because I am genuinely keen of reading this weblog'ѕ post to be
    updаted on a regular basis. It includes plеasant materіal.



    Feеl free tо visit mу homepage .
    .. Red Kings Poker Promotions

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely! nice dress x

    ReplyDelete

.