Thursday 18 July 2013

Sunglasses for this season

7 comments

Sunglasses for this season 

Hello!

Here's what I think are a must-haves for this season when it comes to owning a pair of Sunglasses.

1) Wayfarers 

I like them with prints on the frame
 


 My friend likes 'm in a classic Black one :* 


2) Reflective/Mirror finished Sunglasses - 

I chose one in an Aviator style from Ray Bans



3) Oversized sunglasses & 4) Cat-eyed sunglasses. 

I Mixed both the trends and picked this Oversized Cat-eyed Glasses - In an Orange Frame from Freepeople.com



My friend likes an Oversized Aviator Frame


5) The Classic Teashades 

Or Round framed glasses mostly know as the "John Lennon Glasses"
  

Here are a few Celebs donning the look
1) Teashades:



Source: http://www.voglue.com/john-lennon-glasses-legacy/

2) & 3) Oversized & Cat-eyed



4) Reflectives

Source: Singer22.com

5) Wayfarers 

Source: clearance.co


Do Leave me your comments
Photo

7 comments:

  1. ah sunglasses! although its the rainy season here in the Philippines, there are still days the sun shines so brightly and a pair would really help to protect the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just really wanna have a reflective!!! but havent found the one for me yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sunglasses! I love wearing shades too most especially when driving. My favorite ones wayfarers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice selection of accessories and outfits! very fab and stylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will always have a soft spot for any sunglasses that are even remotely John Lennon-esque because of how much I love his music! I agree that it's great to have a variety of styles. :)

    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

.