Monday 18 February 2013

'Breakfast at Tiffany's' inspired Looks

20 comments

When it comes to movies I always tend to prefer the Classics especially of Audrey Hepburn's, and amongst the lot I love 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' the most.

In this post I have put together some Classic looks that never get outdated. They are easy and simple to put together.

Here they are:







The Casual look of Audrey is soo timeless that even to this day I step out wearing these classic pieces.










Cocktail look of Audrey had nice Bow dresses with a lot of Pink thrown in. Although I'm not a big fan of Pink I love her look.


I'm such a fan of Audrey's hats they are just Fabulous. Here are some you could use :


Other Accessories:
I also love the accessories used for styling her in the movie. I managed to find a few.


That's all for now.

Do leave me your Comments.

This is my post for the GIG's Spotlight series - Movie Awards - http://girlsinspiredgroup.com/2013/02/15/gig-movie-awards-join-this-fun-spotlight/#more-186

Hosted by :

GIG



xx
Chaicy
www.style-a-pastiche.blogspot.in



20 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving us the sweetest tast of Breakfast at Tiffany's in a very modern way! :)

    Lovely Post!

    Débora
    The Closet Lullaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debora for .. I appreciate your interest !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Look 2 - That my favorite Breakfast at Tiffanys' outfit. I adore all of her Givenchy collaborations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! love your blog:*
    Emma xx
    iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Audrey!!!!!! I love this movie! Great looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! Look 2 was my fave, very classy and wearable.

    I'm a new follower, and i'm loving your blog already!

    Arianne
    http://candid-outtakes.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely looks! I love the second one.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was hoping someone would do Brakfast at Tiffany's as a style blog, it's such a great, and stylish, movie. Great post
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Moi, Istvanffy Emma, Non, Arianne, Vogue & Heels, Angela.. Thanks a to for all your encouragement .. Y'all are too sweet !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for following! following you now too through GCF, Bloglovin & Lookbook! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Audrey is Audrey :) Impeccable xoxo KJ (GIG member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look 2 n 3, my favourite!
    via GIG

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this classic and elegant style! I never watched breakfast at tiffany's but I've always admired Aubrey's style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Audrey is never old, her style is so timeless. I love the looks you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you everyone!! Glad that you'll liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta love Audrey! This woman knew how to rock every single outfit effortlessly! Great entry hun and thanks for joining!

    Appreciate you putting my badge too! lotsa love GiG

    Donah
    www.sweetjellybean.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for following my blog and sharing the GIG love, I now follow you on GFC x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this movie so much! And your looks! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! Thank you all for the love... :) Keep visiting !!

    ReplyDelete

.