Friday 3 May 2013

Tribal Accents!

3 comments
Hey Everyone..

Glad to have you back here!

I got this new Tribal Accented Bead Bracelet and to match it with, I found a Tribal print Moccasin too.. Yes! (I'm that Crazy about shoes) ;) I couldn't help but show it to y'all! 

To bring out the tribal prints in the Accessories I paired it with a Neutral Coloured Panel Top and a pair of Purple Cotton Trousers. Here's How:

















Golden Bead Necklace - Goa Flea market
Off White & Nude Panel Top - Forever New
Purple Trousers - Vero Moda
MultiColour Moccasin - Inara
Beige Bag - La-dida




Leave me your comments ...
xxStyle..A Pastiche!


Join me on Facebook Twitter Bloglovin | Lookbook StylePile Chictopia Wooplr | Pinterest 


3 comments:

  1. ohw i love your colourful pump..

    from -gig- cindysplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/2013/05/loose-pants/

    ReplyDelete

.